We pride ourselves on giving high-quality service to all our customers, whether they are a nationwide company or a local business.
If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
Get answers to commonly asked questions easily and quickly
1. What are the hours of the collection?
Service hours are Monday - Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
2. How do I recycle used motor oil? Filters? Other auto fluids?
Place one-gallon screw-top containers, curbside beside the carts you have set out. You can recycle up to three (3) gallons per week of motor oil, transmission fluid, gear lube and other lubricants commonly used in cars and light trucks. Oil filters can be put in a heavyweight "ziploc" type freezer bag and placed curbside. Jugs for used motor oil can be picked up at CVSan, 21040 Marshall St., Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
3. I have some unusual items to recycle. Where can I get more information about what to do with them?
Call our Hotline toll-free at (123)(456-7891).
4. How do I dispose of hazardous materials or bulky items?
Disposal of hazardous materials or bulky items varies by area. To check the availability of these services in your area, enter your zip code in the residential service finder or in the business service finder.
5. What are the container sizes?
Container sizes vary by service and by area. To check available sizes in your area, enter your zip code in the residential service finder or the business service finder.
6. What does the price include?
The price includes a yearly service contract inclusive of weekly pickup of your residential trash.